I’ve been charged with a DUI. What are my options?

You have two choices: to plead guilty or plead not guilty. We strongly advise you to speak with a Fulton County DUI lawyer, if that is where your case is pending, before making this important decision.


Hawkins Spizman

logo (770) 258-6888